The course introduces the basic principles and applications of statistics, as they are applied to problems in health research.The emphasis is on developing an understanding of the assumptions, limitations, practical considerations and critical thinking in the use of statistical methods in health research.
- Course Schedule: Every Thursday, starting from September 14
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm EST
- Instructor: Musie Ghebremichael, PhD
- Title: Associate Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard University &Ragon Institute
1. Raja Nakka, Senior Data Analyst
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sindhuri Gandla
- E-mail: email@example.com
Lab session for doubts
- Every Friday, 9am -10am EST
- Meeting Link
We look forward to your participation in this exciting biostatistics course.Please check your email for future communications.